Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ONE FOR THE GIRLS...

If you're a bloke, stop reading this post now. No really, cause if you do read on, you'll likely wish you hadn't later.

I have been growing more annoyed about the price of those certain products one needs to buy every month as a woman. Add to it, knowing you're adding to the cotton/cardboard/etc, landfill, all around environmental impact these products contribute to. I recently remembered a product I came across once in the US but was reluctant to buy at the time. So I went about an online search for it, found it on rei.com. But I must admit I bought it via a retailer on ebay.com as the product and postage were cheaper. A neat little package arrived in the mail soon after, and at my next time to try it, did so. Without going into specifics, it gets the tick of approval and am happy to recommend it to others. I have even used it cycling and wasn't any more uncomfortable for it. It is a little pricy, but if it goes the distance, I should break even after 5 months.

My next female specific product on it's way in the post as we speak, is this beauty. Sani-Fem I'm looking forward to it making life easier out cycling and hikeing. I'm a sadist for getting de-hydrated on adventures through not drinking for the in-convenience of a regular girls bush squat. Review to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment