Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I'm going to get writing more here as it becomes apparent there are people other than my one follower, (who is my husband) who actually read this and take something from it.

I will be posting on a bike gadget soon.

In the mean time. Please remember that on New Year's Day everyone's power bill increased by about 20%. Take a moment to look around and see what gadgets you have in the house unnecessarily on or even wasting chronic power by being on standby. Turn 'em off. You ain't using it.

I've done a marginally tiny bit for you while you were reading this short blog. I chose to have my background in plain black. The screen uses less energy to do this. If you don't care for your computers wallpaper, turn it to black (save minute amounts of power, but better the computer will load faster each time too). All these tiny things add up. Don't underestimate the small things. There are lots of small things!

Happy 2010!

x Bron

No comments:

Post a Comment